Roberto Rodriguez was born in Misantla, Veracruz the 8th of June, 1959. He graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts of the Universidad Veracruzana.
- Encounters. El Nigromante Cultural Centre, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato.
- Land of Goddesses. Jalapa Anthropology Museum. Xalapa, Veracruz.
Encounters. Other Gallery. Banff, Canadá.
Paths of the essence. The House of France. Mexico, D.F
Preambulo. Faculty of Plastic Arts Gallery. Xalapa, Ver.
Memory of the skin. Diego Rivera Pinacoteca. Xalapa, Veracruz.
Reflections of Human Nature. Entre estudio y galeria Gallery. Puebla, Pue.
Geographic Customs. Casa de la Imprenta Gallery. Mexico, D.F.
Dreams of the Earth. Faculty of Plastic Arts Gallery. Xalapa, Ver.
Genesis. Ramon Alva de la Canal Gallery. Xalapa, Ver.
Germinations. The State Congress Gallery. Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas.
Mythical Realism. Plastic Arts Gallery. Xalapa, Ver.
- Structures of the Subconscious. Ramon Alva de la Canal Gallery. Xalapa, Ver.
- Universe of the Conscience. The Gallery at the City Theatre. Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas.
- Knock Wood. Contemporary Art Gallery. Xalapa, Veracruz.
- Look to the South. Itinerant exhibition.
Just Sculpture. Drexel Gallery. Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.
- Sculpture from Veracruz. The Cervantino Festival. Guanajuato.
- Just Sculpture. Drexel Gallery. Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.
- Organizer and participant of the first International Symposium of Sculpture. Xalapa, Veracruz, Mexico.
- The Festival of the Centro Historico. Casa de la Imprenta. Mexico, D.F.
- International Contemporary Art Exhibition. Plaza Gallery. Tokyo.
- Work on Paper. Sao Paulo, Brasil.
Guest at the International Sculpture Symposium. Illindentci, Bulgary.
Guest at the International Sculpture Symposium. Puebla, Pue.
Guest at the International Sculpture Symposium. Chiapas, Mexico.
- Invited by Bellas Artes to create a sculpture during the Aarhus Festival. Aarhus, Dinamarca.
Guest at the International Sculpture Symposium. Quebec, Canada.
- Rufino Tamayo Painting Biennale. Rufino Tamayo Museum. Mexico, D.F., The Contemporary Art Museum of Oaxaca, Oaxaca and at the Pinacoteca of Monterrey.
- Magic World. xhibition in several USA cities (Washington, Miami, New York, San Francisco).
Casa de la Imprenta. Mexico, D.F.
Geographical Coincidence. The State Gallery. Xalapa, Ver.
7 Sculptors in Veracruz. The State Gallery. Xalapa Ver.
La Plastica Veracruzana. Amparo Museum, Puebla, Pue. Institute of Culture. Veracruz, Ver.
Nuevos Tiempos en la Plastica. Alianza Francesa Xalapa, Ver.
Bicentennial of the French revolution. Recreational Centre of Xalapa. Xalapa, Ver.
- National Contest for Young Artists. National Fair of Aguascalientes, Ags., National Auditorium. INBA. Mexico D.F.
- Young Plastic Artists Encounter. Ramon Alva de la Canal Gallery. Xalapa, Ver.
Awarded a Grant for residency in Banff, Canada, on behalf of the Canadian Government and FONCA
Invited by the Faculty of Fine Arts of Kanazawa, Japan to give conerences relating to his work.
Scenery for the play Apocrifa. La Caja Theatre of the University of Veracruz.
Professor of sculpture at the Faculty for Plastic Arts of the University of Veracruz.
- Sculpture courses at the School for the Arts and Sciences of Chiapas.